A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Friday, April 16, 2010

1 John 4:2-6

Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

Prayer

Father I confess that Jesus Christ is the son of God.

Open my heart to see those who are agents of the devil, who do not acknowledge that Jesus is the son of God.

Thank you because you are my father and you are in me, I have overcome the world and every plan of the devil concerning me has failed in the name of Jesus.

Every plan of the devil and his agents I nullify in Jesus name.

Let me be sensitive about the things I say. Help me not to speak as those who are in the world.

You have said you will bless me and I will be a blessing. As I speak, let the people I speak to hear me and they them be impacted.

Thank you father in Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment