A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Thursday, April 22, 2010

Galatians 3:13-14

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Prayer

Father I thank you today for the gift of life you have given to me.

You have been made a curse for me. Every single curse that the devil and his agents have unleashed in my direction, you absorbed on the cross of cavalry.

As I am in you, none of the missiles of the enemy can touch me. In ignorance, they will continue to try, their failure is signed and sealed and my victory is assured.

I thank you so much father that you have done this for me and my future generations because you want me to be a partaker of the blessings of Abraham.

I reaffirm my faith in your son Jesus Christ. Thank you for Jesus. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment