A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Saturday, April 3, 2010

Zechariah 4:6

Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

Prayer

I ask that as my father I need to hear you speak to me all the time.

Lord who am I without you?

What do I have without you?

What can I do without you?

What can I achieve without you?

All my so called power and might are nothing without you.

The power of life and death is in your hands.

I re-submit to you totally today. Let there be a complete exchange of all I am and let all you are, indwell me from now on.

Let your spirit in me, arise and start to work in me in greater dimension.

Thank you father in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment