A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Ezekiel 3: 8 - I am Strong


Photo credit: www.jarofquotes.com

Exposition

Behold, I have made thy face strong against their faces, and thy forehead strong against their foreheads – God was warning Prophet Ezekiel who was on an assignment not to operate on the premise that it would be a bed of roses. In preceding verses God said the Prophet’s audience were a rebellious lot and a stiff hearted people.

Every child of God has a purpose in life but unfortunately the enemy has an agenda to steal, kill and destroy using his many agents. 1 Corinthians 16:9 says that a great door has been opened but there are many adversaries. You should know today that you have the backing of the Almighty God when you are operating wherever He has placed you. On your job, or business, within the family or your ministry there are those who are determined to stare you down and those you do not want your success.

Receive courage and strength for victory. Do not operate in fear. Be assured that no matter how resolute the opposition is, you have been made more resolute than them. No matter how bold the opposition is, you have more boldness in you than they have. Stand on the side of truth and you will overcome.

Prayer

I receive strength to continue on the paths set before me. I receive confidence that I am tougher than the enemy. No matter how hard or stubborn the enemy is, I am made to out-last the enemy. By the grace of God, I will not give up, my voice will be heard and I will be the difference in my generation in Jesus name.






2 comments: