A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Thursday, June 9, 2016

Job 22:23 - Return to God



Photo credit: www.jarofquotes.com

Exposition

If thou return to the Almighty – To return to the Almighty is to make your home in Him. Many come to God only in times of crisis and as soon as the situation changes, they go back to living apart from Him. The call is to put your life completely in His hands.

thou shalt be built up – The Scriptures tell us He has given us everything that pertains to life and godliness. Being built up is being blessed on all sides. Your ministry and your home are blessed. Your children are blessed. Your business and your job are blessed. All you have lost is returned many times over. You become a source of blessing to those around you.
thou shalt put away iniquity far from thy tabernacles – Putting away iniquity is simply no longer living in sin. Your tabernacle is both your heart and your physical dwelling place. There is a zero tolerance for sin.
To be built up by the Almighty, there is a heavenly shift. Make the good choice today.

Prayer
I need your help Lord in putting away sin, both big and small from my life.
Help me father to wake up from my slumber. Help me to return to you permanently today. Help me father to resist the cares of the world. Let the grip of the enemy be broken in Jesus name.
I receive by faith all that I have ever lost in Jesus name. I know there is nothing too hard for you to do in Jesus mighty name. Amen





No comments:

Post a Comment