A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Ephesians 6:10 - Strong in the Lord



Photo credit: dailyverses.net

Exposition
Many are not aware that the struggles of life are as a result of opposition from the powers of darkness whose sole purposes are to kill, steal and destroy. Their agenda is to keep you from God and from heaven. Those under the grip of Satan suffer on earth and end up in hell with him.
There is a solution. Firstly understand there is a battle against you and your future generations. Secondly understand that if you are on the side of Jesus, you are on the side of Him who has never lost a battle and He who has paid a price for your life. Thirdly start taking steps to enforce the victory.

Finally, be strong in the Lord – Accept you have no strength of your own. God gives us the strength that we need. Paul says in Philippians 4:13 that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.  
and in his mighty power – God is Almighty. He is the lion of the tribe of Judah. He is the Lord of hosts – the hosts of heaven are at his beck and call. He sits on His throne in heaven and the earth is His footstool. The winds respond to His arms and waters to His voice.
Do not give up. Stand up and fight.

Prayer

Help me to be conscious of the situation that I am in. Help me Lord to depend on you. Help me father to apply myself to the battles at hand. Help me to resist every temptation designed to wear me down in Jesus name. Help me father to learn how to use the weapons that are available to me in Jesus name.



No comments:

Post a Comment