A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Sunday, March 7, 2010

John 12:24

Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

Prayer

I thank you father for sending your son Jesus to die for my sins. Jesus who is the son of God knew no sin and humbled himself for my sake and took up all my sin.

Lord, help me to follow the example of Jesus. Help me to understand your will for my life, so that with your help I will do your bidding.

Help me to drop every thing in my life that will not allow me to humble myself before you.

I do not want to abide alone, I do not want to be a waste of space.

I want your investment in me to bear much fruit. Thank you father in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment