A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Romans 8:33-35

Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

Prayer

Lord, I thank you because you have chosen me as your elect.

I am so blessed because no one, physical or spiritual can pin anything on me. You have declared me, not guilty.

You died because of me and you rose up from the dead. You are at the right hand of God interceding on my behalf. I am not forgotten.

You are the judge, you are also my advocate. There is no better position to be in. All glory to you, father.

By your grace, nothing shall separate me from your love. . The devil and his antics will not separate me from your love. You are love and I know you do not want me to perish.

By your grace, my relationship with you will grow from strength to strength.
Thank you father in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment