A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Sunday, March 21, 2010

Romans 8:29 -30

For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Prayer

Father, with my whole heart, I thank you. You knew me before I was born, you know my destiny.

You loved me so much that you want me to conform to the image of your son. You want me to do as Christ did, to talk as he talked and to impact the world as he did. I certainly need your help. I can’t do this in my power.

Help me to bring glory to Christ and not shame.

I appreciate your call on my life, and I thank you for what you did on cavalry. I thank you because my sins have been paid for and for your glory in my life. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment