A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Wednesday, March 3, 2010

2 Timothy 4:18

And the Lord will deliver me from every evil work and preserve me for His heavenly kingdom.

Prayer

Father, thank you for your promise to deliver me from every work.

Lord, there are works that are obvious to me that are been done against me by the devil and his agents.

There have been works that have also been done that I was not wise enough to understand that it was the devil at work.

You have said that I should ask until my joy is full.

Father, from today let there be no traces of the work of the devil over me, my family, my work, my business, my job, my ministry and my calling.

Let me experience total freedom.

Lord, build a hedge round about me, such that evil works will not derail me on my path to heaven.

Thank you father. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment