A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Friday, March 26, 2010

Isaiah 64:1-4

Oh that thou wouldest rend the heavens, that thou wouldest come down, that the mountains might flow down at thy presence, As when the melting fire burneth, the fire causeth the waters to boil, to make thy name known to thine adversaries, that the nations may tremble at thy presence! When thou didst terrible things which we looked not for, thou camest down, the mountains flowed down at thy presence. For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.

Prayer

Father,come down from heaven, tear the heavens down on my behalf, show yourself strong in my situation.

Let the world know, let the heavens know, let the elements know, that you have appeared to unmake all negatives that have been made against me.

I pray this day that you would do the supernatural for me.

I know you are supernatural and you have done things that have confounded the enemy in the past.

Now is the time to surprise me as I have waited for your intervention. Thank you father as you always hear me, in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment