A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Deuteronomy 30:19

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

Prayer

Lord, I thank you this day because you are my father, and a good one too.
I thank you because you have set before two choices. You gave me a mind of my own. You have not made me a robot.
Father I appreciate the fact that you do not want me to make a wrong choice and go to hell. You have encouraged me to choose life and follow you. Yes I want to live and all my seed.
I have made a choice to live today. Let me never depart from this path. Do not leave me alone.
Thank you father in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment