A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Romans 8:14-17

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God. And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Prayer

Father as I submit willingly to you, I ask for grace to follow your leading and guidance all the time.
I reject every spirit of bondage, every thoughts of fear and failure that come my way.
I receive the Spirit of adoption. I accept the fact that I am now your child, therefore I am your heir. All you have is now mine.
As Jesus suffered on earth, I know that times of tribulation will come, help me to be prepared.
I know that as Jesus is glorified in heaven, I will also make heaven by your grace.
Thank you father in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment