A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Thursday, March 11, 2010

Acts 6:7

And the word of God increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.

Prayer

Lord, help me to put my life in order. Help me to put first things first.

Help me to do the things that will cause your word to increase in my life, complete focus on you and a life of study of the word.

As the word increases in me, let the people who come into contact with me or see me accept you as Lord.

Let there be great multiplication in my nation as a result of the word becoming life in me.

I pray that all who have served other lesser gods in the past will also come to you as a result of the light that will shine in me.

Thank you father in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment