A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Friday, January 13, 2012

Malachi 4:2 - 3 - Let the Sun shine on me

But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.

Prayer

Help me to walk in the fear of God.
Lord as You arise, let Your light shine into my life and let darkness and all that is associated with it disappear in Jesus name.
Let Your grace abound towards me even as I receive healing from You O God.
The wicked shall be ashes under the soles of my feet unable to touch me or mine in Jesus name.
Thank You father, I have prayed in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment