A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Monday, January 30, 2012

1 Samuel 17:45 - Your name must work for me

Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.

Prayer

Give me the understanding of the power of your name.
Let there be a stirring in my spirit so I’ll start using the name of the Lord of hosts.
I ask for heavenly backup in all areas and in all battles, seen and unseen in Jesus name.
Lord because I am Your child let the hosts of heaven move whenever I call.
Let all weapons of every philistine become blunted from this moment henceforth in Jesus name.
Just as this philistine was destroyed and his carcass was fed to the birds, let all philistines defying You and standing before me be destroyed now in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment