A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Exodus 15:11-13 - Wondeful and Glorious God

Who is like unto thee, O LORD, among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?
Thou stretchedst out thy right hand, the earth swallowed them.
Thou in thy mercy hast led forth the people which thou hast redeemed: thou hast guided them in thy strength unto thy holy habitation.

Prayer

Lord there is none like You.
You are self existing and everything was made by You. Other gods are made by men with their hands, but You are Almighty.
I thank You for stretching out Your right hand and causing all troubles and those causing the troubles to be swallowed up by the earth and by the seas.
Let the eyes and the hearts of men be opened to understand that they will not be alive if they attempt to cause me trouble.
Thank You for redeeming me from the clutches of sin and the devil.
Thank You Father because I know You are leading me to the place You have prepared for me. Nothing will snatch me out of Your hands, nothing will stop me from getting to my destination.
I pray I will forever dwell in Your holy habitation.
I have prayed in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment