A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Isaiah 25:6-7 - Let the feasting start

And in this mountain shall the LORD of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.
And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations.

Prayer

I pray that as God Almighty starts the feasting of all good things I will not be missing.
Every blessing, spiritual and physical will not pass me by.
Lord I ask that the feast of fat things start now in Jesus name.
I will eat and I will be satisfied in Jesus name.
I ask that every covering, every veil, and every shadow that will not allow the people including me to come to God catch fire and be destroyed in Jesus name.
Thank You father in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment