A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Isaiah 49:15-16 - God will not forget me

Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.

Prayer

Thank you father because You will always have compassion for me.
Lord because you are not a man You will not forget Your love for me and Your covenant promises to me.
Thank You for inscribing me on the palms of Your hands, it gives me confidence that nothing can remove me from Your plans. You see me and You hear me and my protection is paramount to You.
Thank You for loving me and caring for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment