A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Monday, January 9, 2012

Isaiah 60:19-20 - My light will not go down

The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.
Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.

Prayer

Thank You because Your light has snuffed out darkness from my life.
I will not mourn because Your light has brought life rather than death to me in Jesus name.
I thank You for Your glory will rest upon me permanently in Jesus name.
My life, career, my ministry and all that concerns me are illuminated. Your goodness, favour and favour are following me.
You are good, a great and mighty God.
Thank You father in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment