A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Friday, January 6, 2012

Isaiah 25:4-5 - God is my strength

For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall.
Thou shalt bring down the noise of strangers, as the heat in a dry place; even the heat with the shadow of a cloud: the branch of the terrible ones shall be brought low.

Prayer

Thank you Lord for you have been my strength.
At all times challenging times or not, You have been my rock, You have shielded me from the storms and the blast of terrible one.
Let every noise be silent in Jesus name.
Let every stranger on assignment lose their way and their sight in Jesus name.
Let them disappear into nothingness in Jesus name.
Thank You father. I have prayed in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment