A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Saturday, January 7, 2012

2 Kings 19:32-35 - The Lord of Hosts

Therefore thus saith the LORD concerning the king of Assyria, He shall not come into this city, nor shoot an arrow there, nor come before it with shield, nor cast a bank against it.
By the way that he came, by the same shall he return, and shall not come into this city, saith the LORD.
For I will defend this city, to save it, for mine own sake, and for my servant David's sake.
And it came to pass that night, that the angel of the LORD went out, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians an hundred fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses.

Prayer

Every king of Assyria of any kind shall not enter into my life, home, church, ministry, job, business or family in the name of Jesus.
Every king of Assyria will be unable to shoot any arrow at me or all that concerns me in Jesus name.
Every king of Assyria shall be defenceless against me.
I command every king of Assyria to go back to where they are coming from by fire in Jesus mighty name.
I decree it is impossible for any king of Assyria to breach my defences in Jesus name.
Lord I ask that You defend me with every means possible in Jesus name.
Lord let the angel of LORD smite every agent of the devil including the king of Assyria in Jesus name.
Thank you Lord in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment