A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Sunday, September 19, 2010

Psalm 3:4-8

I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.
I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me.
I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.
Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.
Salvation belongeth unto the LORD: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.

Prayer

I thank you this day because I cry unto you and you hear me,
Some slept and did not wake up but you sustained me.
The agents of the devil are arrayed against me, but I thank you because you have not given me a spirit of fear.
I ask that you release the hosts of heaven to rise up on my behalf and destroy every gang up against me and all that concerns me.
You are the only one that saves and releases blessings.
Thank you Father in Jesus name I have prayed. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment