A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Thursday, September 16, 2010

Psalm 2:4-9

He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Prayer

Father you sit in the heavens and the earth is your footstool. I ask that you put all agents of devil to shame, ridicule the gang up against me and mine O Lord.
Let them see your wrath as you have shown in times past.
I believe your son Jesus, and you have declared that I have the privilege to be called your son.
I ask and receive this day my inheritance which you have prepared for me from the beginning of time.
I walk in dominion over all before me in Jesus name. I receive the enlargement of my coast.
I receive the opening up of the world before me to take the gospel forward in Jesus name.
I break every opposition with the rod of iron dashing them into pieces never to rise again.
Thank you for the victory in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment