A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Friday, September 10, 2010

Hebrews 13:20-21

Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,
Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Prayer

I ask that your peace rests upon me today and forever in Jesus name.
I decide to be a follower of Christ until my very end.
Make me perfect to do your will.
Your word says that I should endeavour to be perfect even as my father in heaven is perfect.
Let all I do be pleasing to you.
Let your grace abound towards me.
The devil has nothing in me.
Thank you father in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment