A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Thursday, September 9, 2010

Deuteronomy 6:15

(For the LORD thy God is a jealous God among you) lest the anger of the LORD thy God be kindled against thee, and destroy thee from off the face of the earth.

Prayer

Thank you father for loving me so much that you gave up your son for me.
You have said that I should not worship any god but you.
I declare publically that you are my God and I will always obey your word.
As I make you the biggest priority in life, help me to withstand temptation from the devil.
Help me to concentrate on the right things so that I will have no other desire than to please you.
Let me not do anything that will grieve you father and bring destruction upon myself, in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment