A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Friday, September 17, 2010

Psalm 2:10-12

Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Prayer

I was born a king and I will walk as such from this moment in Jesus name. I ask for wisdom that I need to operate the kingly anointing that rests upon me.
Lord let the spirit of the fear of the Lord rule my actions and my thoughts in Jesus name.
Father have mercy on me when I make mistakes, do not let your wrath fall on me.
I place my trust in you. You are more than able see me through.
Thank you Father for I have prayed in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment