A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Sunday, September 5, 2010

1 Kings 6:12-13

Concerning this house which thou art in building, if thou wilt walk in my statutes, and execute my judgments, and keep all my commandments to walk in them; then will I perform my word with thee, which I spake unto David thy father:
And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will not forsake my people Israel.

Prayer

Father just as you strengthened Jesus Christ, strengthen my focus on your statutes, and help me to do as you say, even as I want to obey you.
As I obey you, perform all you have spoken to me in diverse ways.
No word of yours has ever fallen to the ground, it cannot start now.
You will accomplish for me what you purposed in Jesus name.
Let your Spirit be alive in me, let me know your presence in my life. You have promised you will not leave me alone. Thank you Father in Jesus name. Amen.

1 comment: