A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Isaiah 65:21-22

And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.
They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

Prayer

I will be fruitful and I will multiply. This is the word of God and it is established.
Wherever I am, I will build houses and I will live in them.
My businesses will blossom, on my job I will excel in Jesus name.
I will enjoy the fruits of my labours. I will not work for others to eat while I suffer.
My days will be long. I will not die before my time.
Thank you Father in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment