A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Philippians 4:8

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Prayer

Help me to change the way I am so that my mind will start to function differently.
The way the world operates is completely different from the way I am meant to think.
It is only your grace that can see me through.
Help me to start focusing on the good things around me, things that are lovely and pure things.
I take captive my thoughts from today to the obedience of Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment