A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Saturday, July 16, 2016

Proverbs 16: 7 - Pleasing God



Photo credit: biblepic.com

There is so much chaos around the world today and peace seems so far away. Here is an invitation from the Almighty who is all knowing and all powerful - do things my way and I will take away worry from your life. John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. In our day to day lives, we sometimes have to go the extra mile with people in other to achieve our own purpose. Here is an opportunity to replace a life of unending fear with a life of peace in Jesus Christ.

Exposition

When a man’s ways please the LORD – One way to please God is to show mercy always and live a life of truth, then you will find favour with God and man.  Proverbs 3: 3-4.
Another way to please God is to live a life of faith always, not only on Sundays. Hebrews 11:6 says but without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

he makes even his enemies to be at peace with him – Satan has a battalion of agents, seen and unseen working for him against you. Romans 8:31 says if God be for us, who can be against us? God has the ability to cause the enemies to worship at your feet. Read Revelation 3: 9

Prayer
Let my ways please you O Lord. Let my thoughts and my deeds give you pleasure. Help me to resist pleasing the world rather than pleasing you.
Let the enemies give up on me. Let their evil plans come to nothing in Jesus name. I ask that you cause your angels to encamp round about me in Jesus name.
Let me enjoy peace all the days of my life in Jesus name. Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment