A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Saturday, July 30, 2016

Exodus 14: 14 - Victory is Certain in Christ



Photo credit: cambraza.blogspot.com

Exposition
The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace. – As the Israelites walked towards the Red Sea, Pharoah and his warriors rode furiously towards them. The Israelites did not have any weapons, they had never been to battle, and something had to happen. The LORD God Almighty who knows the end from the beginning, the One who neither sleeps nor slumbers, spoke to the waters and the wind, the rest as we now say is history.
The LORD is a man of war. He is the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Lord of Hosts is His name. He protects His own. He has promised He will never leave you or forsake you. The scriptures tell us – the righteous run to Him and they are safe.

and ye shall hold your peace – You will no longer fret, you will have no need to worry. Fear of the enemy is replaced by faith in Jesus Christ. You start to understand that He has done it before and He will do it again. Nothing, no one can withstand the power of the Most High God.
Accept Him as your Lord today and suddenly your story will change as you become too hot for the enemy to handle.

Prayer
I ask Father that you show up today in my battles. I have no power of my own. I ask that you cause the Hosts of Heaven to fight for me. See me through every challenges that I am facing. Help me to be still as I experience my freedom from the dark forces in Jesus name.





No comments:

Post a Comment