A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Monday, July 18, 2016

Zephaniah 3:17 - The Almighty God


Photo credit: wallpaper4god.com

Exposition
The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty – The Almighty God is in you and around you to provide for you, to protect you and to support you. Indeed He is Immanuel. He is more than able to see you through every challenge you are facing. Let faith in His divine ability replace fear from this day in Jesus name.

he will save – He chose you before you were formed to save you. He knows you by name. His love for you is personal. He sent His Son – Jesus to die for your sins and mine too. The grip of satan over you is shattered. He is reaching out today, accept Him and your life will not be the same again.

he will rejoice over thee with joyPsalm 16:11 says In His presence there is fullness of joy and at His right hand, there are pleasures forever more. Embrace the Almighty today and let the joy He has for you be your strength. The Almighty delights in you His child when you accept Him and you do what He wants you to do.

he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing – His love for you is unchangeable such that nothing can separate you from His love. However be warned that those that He loves He rebukes when they do wrong. He is always waiting for you to acknowledge your sin and repent.

Prayer
Thank you Father for your presence in my life. Thank you for accepting me as I am. Thank you for giving me another chance. Thank you for comforting me and assuring me that it is well with my soul. Thank you for protecting me from evil.
Help me this day to continue being a source of joy to your kingdom in heaven and on earth. I pray joy will not depart from my household in Jesus name. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment