A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Thursday, October 13, 2011

Job 33:14-18

For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.
In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;
Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction,
That he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man.
He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.

Prayer

Lord I ask that you speak to me always and as you speak to me let me know you are the one speaking to me.
When you speak to me in dreams, and in visions, help me to remember when I wake up.
Open the eyes and ears of my mind, put a confirmation on what you instuct me, O Lord.
I pray your instructions must deter me from doing things which will not bring glory to your name.
Let the spirit of pride die in me, as it can only lead to where I do not want to end up.
All this I have prayed in the name of your son, Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment