A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Isaiah 43:26 - Remember your word. Father

Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.

Prayer

Thank you father for the open cheque you have given me to come to you.
I remind you that you gave up your son Jesus, so that I would live and not die.
I remind you that you have declared me righteous.
I remind you that you are a covenant keeping God.
You have said whatever I ask for in the name of Jesus, you will give me.
You told me that above all things you want me to prosper.
You said by the stripes of Jesus I am healed.
You said greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world.
Settle me, meet with me at the point of my needs, let me be justified.
Thank you father in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment