A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Friday, October 21, 2011

Malachi 3:6 - Unchangeable God

For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Prayer

Lord God Almighty, you are the same yesterday, today and forever.
The blood of your son Jesus shed over two thousand years ago will forever save all who accept you as Lord from death.
Thank you that your grace will forever abound towards me.
Thank you that your thoughts towards me are of good and not of evil.
Thank you for the covenant of life you have with me.
Lord I thank you that despite all the devil is doing around (he has come to steal, to kill and to destroy), I am waxing strong, I am alive and it is well with me,
All glory and honour to you. I thank you in Jesus mighty name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment