A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Saturday, October 15, 2011

Psalm 27:2

When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

Prayer

I ask in the name of Jesus today that when my enemies, i.e. the devil and his agents come looking for me and what is mine, to afflict me or to disturb me, to steal my blessings, attempt to remove your covering over me, a covering which they did not give to me, to cause me to shift my focus away from your goodness, Lord raise barriers against them.

I ask in the name of Jesus that you stop them in their tracks, put confusion in their camp, let them fight one another as in the tower of Babel, let them stumble, let them fail, let them fall in shame.

Thank you for my daily victory in you, in Jesus mighty name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment