A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Saturday, October 22, 2011

2 Corinthians 6:14 -16 Do not allow evil to influence you

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Prayer

By your grace I will not join with anybody – unbeliever or believer to commit sin against you.
I will always allow your light to shine on me. Wherever I am darkness must give way in Jesus name.
I am grateful that you occupy my heart and I am your temple.
I declare that you will always be my God and I pray that you will always look upon me as your child.
Thank you my God, I have prayed in the name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment