A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Sunday, June 20, 2010

Titus 2:6-8

Young men likewise exhort to be sober minded.
In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity,
Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you.

Prayer

Father help me to be humble, serious when I need to be and jovial when necessary too.
I pray that I will always be a good example, a light unto the world.
I pray that I will always be a good representative of my father ensuring that those agents of the devil around will continue to fail in their attempts to put me down.
By the grace of God they will never find any evil to say concerning me in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment