A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Sunday, June 27, 2010

Lamentations 3 : 22-25

It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.
The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.

Prayer

Thank you for your mercies father, which have not allowed me to be consumed.
Thank you for your compassion which you have extended to me and my family.
Thank you for your faithfulness. You continue to surprise me every morning.
I have no other portion but you. My hope is rested on you.
Help me to wait on you so that you will be good to me.
Thank you for being my father, in Jesus’ name I have prayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment