A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Romans 12:6-8

Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;
Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching;
Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.

Prayer

Lord I know you could not have brought me into the world without bestowing me with gifts to see me through my journey of life.
Help me to identify my gifts.
Teach me how to use my gifts and importantly when to use them.
I want to be a blessing to the world for your name and your name alone to be glorified.
Thank you father for all you have given unto me. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment