A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Esther 2: 9-10, 15

Esther 2:9
And the maiden pleased him, and she obtained kindness of him; and he speedily gave her her things for purification, with such things as belonged to her, and seven maidens, which were meet to be given her, out of the king's house: and he preferred her and her maids unto the best place of the house of the women.
Esther had not shewed her people nor her kindred: for Mordecai had charged her that she should not shew it.
Now when the turn of Esther, the daughter of Abihail the uncle of Mordecai, who had taken her for his daughter, was come to go in unto the king, she required nothing but what Hegai the king's chamberlain, the keeper of the women, appointed. And Esther obtained favour in the sight of all them that looked upon her.

Prayer

Father, I ask that you order my steps towards the carrier of my favour.
Cause my favour carrier to answer me speedily.
As I meet my favour carrier, help me to be discreet about what is going on.
Let the people I contact, move fast to support me in all my endeavours.
Let me obtain favour from all you have ordained that I would meet.
Let your name be glorified. Thank you father in Jesus’ name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment