A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Saturday, June 19, 2010

Titus 2:3-5

The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

Prayer

I know that without holiness I cannot see you.
As I desire holiness, help me to be holy.
I want my taste buds to reject wine, help me father.
Help me to teach women the right stuff, loving their husbands and children as I love my own family too.
I pray that I would become a person who does not talk too much, with the ability to keep secrets, ensuring that I must not blaspheme the word of God.
Thank you father because you always hear me, in Jesus name I have prayed. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment