A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Saturday, June 12, 2010

Mark 8:38

Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Prayer

I thank you father and I appreciate you.
Your words are the source of my life and I know by your grace that they would continue to be so.
Lord I pray that you would continue to let me know who I am in you.
By your grace I will never be ashamed to declare that I am your child and speak on your behalf in a world that does everything to discourage this.
Father I want to partake of your glory when the time comes. I definitely do not want to suffer in hell.
Help me to stand till the end, in Jesus name I have prayed. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment