A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Thursday, June 24, 2010

Titus 2:13-15

Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.

Prayer

Father, I look forward to when Jesus will appear again on earth, I pray that I will be one of those who will ascend into the heavens with Jesus.
I thank you for Jesus who came and took upon himself all my sins and redeemed me from the curse of the law.
He has called me for good works and I pray that I will not disappoint him.
With your covering, I will be able to speak to all who need to hear the good service. I think you for the opportunity. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment