A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Tuesday, May 4, 2010

John 5:19-20

Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.

Prayer

Lord, I do not have any power of my own.

Stir me to remember what you have done in the past, let me see what you are doing now, I want to know what will happen in the future.

I need this information father, because I want to do only the things you will do.

I remember you saying that I would do greater things than what you have done.

Thank you for loving me.

Continue to show me the great things you have done for the world to know you are Almighty.

Thank you father in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment