A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Friday, May 21, 2010

1 Samuel 2:9-10

He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail.
The adversaries of the LORD shall be broken to pieces; out of heaven shall he thunder upon them: the LORD shall judge the ends of the earth; and he shall give strength unto his king, and exalt the horn of his anointed.

Prayer

Lord, I bless your holy name.
Keep my feet from every possible misstep.
Protect me from every pit the enemy has dug for me and all that concerns me.
Let every agent of the wicked be silent and cause darkness to cover their movements. Release blindness and confusion into the camp of the enemy.
I am totally dependent on you. I do not have any powers of my own.
Let every adversary be broken and blown to pieces in the name of Jesus.
Let thunder fall upon every agent of the devil operating against me and my interests.
Judge my adversaries.
Strengthen me for the battles ahead.
By your grace, I will not be weary. Thank you, Almighty father, in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment