A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Tuesday, May 18, 2010

1 Samuel 2:1-2

And Hannah prayed, and said, My heart rejoiceth in the LORD, mine horn is exalted in the LORD: my mouth is enlarged over mine enemies; because I rejoice in thy salvation.
There is none holy as the LORD: for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our God.

Prayer

Father, I rejoice because I am yours.
I boast of who you are to me, my Lord and Master.
You are the lifter up of my head. The devil laid traps for me, but you caused the traps to catch those who laid them.
I rejoice because you saved me from the clutches of the devil. I thank you because by your grace I walk in victory over the devil and his agents.
You are holy Lord, you are faithful. There is no variableness or turning in you.
Thank you for being my God. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment