A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Thursday, May 20, 2010

1 Samuel 2:6-8

The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up.
The LORD maketh poor, and maketh rich: he bringeth low, and lifteth up.
He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, and he hath set the world upon them.

Prayer

My Lord and Master, the power of life and death is in your hands.
Wherever the devil and his agents have programmed death for me, it is nullified because my life is not in their hands.
Lord, lift me up where I am down. You own the cattle on a thousand hills, bless me, I know you want me to prosper, set me up on high where you have purposed me to be.
You are the king of glory. Let your glory surround me and all that is mine.
You created the heavens and the earth, let me find my place here on earth.
Thank you father in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment