A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Monday, May 3, 2010

Galatians 6:9-10

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

Prayer

Give me a heart that loves to do good.

I pray this day that the grace to continue to do good to my fellow man will abound on me.

I pray that nothing, physical or spiritual will stop me reaping where I have sown.

I pray that I will only do good and not evil to people as I do not want to reap evil.

I pray that my eyes will be wide open to the opportunities that abound for me to be a blessing to people, especially those of my faith.

Thank you father in Jesus name. Amen

2 comments:

  1. We can be tired, weary and emotionally distraught, but after spending time alone with God, we find that He injects into our bodies energy, power and strength. See the link below for more info.


    #weary
    www.matreyastudios.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanna say thank you for sharing the content and wish you all the best for your website and your whole team.

    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete